CiteGenie Forum
September 16, 2019, 05:34:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 10795 times)
ej123
approved_users

« on: January 03, 2009, 10:42:08 PM »

I just downloaded Cite Genie and every time I try to copy anything from Lexis it tells me I can only copy from case law and that is not case law, even though it is. I can't figure out how to fix it. Thank you in advance.
genieadmin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 10:49:39 AM »

After attempting to copy with CiteGenie, go to the CiteGenie configuration, and click onthe button to "report errata" and fill out the bug report form.

That will sent me some debugging information to help me diagnose your problem.
ej123
approved_users

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 07:57:55 AM »

Thank you. Now it's not working at all in Lexis because I installed Zotero yesterday and it only cites to that. But now it works perfectly in Westlaw and I like Westlaw better. It even does law review articles minus the name. I don't know what I was doing wrong before, maybe I didn't restart the computer or something?  I love this so much, I wish I had it when I started my law review article. Thank you again.
ej123
approved_users

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 05:06:37 PM »

I just wanted to update that it works perfectly on Westlaw and Lexis and other websites. Thank you again.
genieadmin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »

Sorry I just saw this post.

Because of the way Lexis works with proxies for access from many schools, CiteGenie can not work with Lexis through a proxy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: